Asking Questions and Customizing Preferences with Albus on the Web
Engaging with Albus on the web for answers is a seamless process. Here's a quick guide on how to ask questions and tailor your preferences:
Direct Queries to Albus:
- You can directly pose your questions to Albus from the Ask Albus page.
- This streamlined approach ensures quick access to the information you seek.
Choose Your Preferred Search Source:
While writing your question, take advantage of the option to select your preferred search source. Albus offers three choices: Wiki, AI, or Automatic.
- Albus will scour internal sources connected to your platform.
- It means your answers will be generated exclusively from the connected sources.
- Opting for AI means Albus will tap into its trained knowledge up to 2021 from online data.
- Your answers will be generated based on a broader spectrum, incorporating insights beyond your internal sources.
- It autonomously decides the best source for your answer, from your Wiki or AI.
With these preferences, you can enhance your interaction with Albus on the web, ensuring that your questions get answered in a way that aligns with your specific needs and the nature of the information you seek.
Unsure of what to ask? Get prompt ideas from these cards.
- Choose your category, find the question, and Ask Albus.
- Albus starts answering your question immediately.
- Feel free to provide your feedback or access information from other sources using these options.
Sign up for Albus Web
You can sign up for Albus Web using only one platform—Slack, Google, or Microsoft. If you've already signed up with one platform, you cannot use the same email for another. Here are the steps to Sign up for Albus Web: Visit the Albus homepage and ...
Create the Albus Chat Widget
Albus's Conversational Chatbot feature is powered by GPT-4, making it an incredibly intuitive and powerful tool for teams. With Albus, team members can quickly and easily ask natural language questions and receive accurate, helpful answers in a ...
Toggle Search Capabilities on Albus Web
To tailor Albus Web to your specific needs, you can manage search capabilities based on your preferences. Accordingly, Albus answers your questions. Here are the steps to follow: Access the Settings on Albus Web. Click on Search capabilities. Toggle ...
How can I directly ask a question to Albus?
Steps to ask a question to Albus: Open Albus on Slack. Click on Ask a question. Ask your question to Albus. Albus answers your questions! For more information on adding Albus to a Slack channel, click here. Remember, if you have any questions or need ...
How much does the Albus license cost?
Ask up to 50 questions in your 30-day free trial. The Albus License costs $9.99/license/month. Your team gets 100 questions per license per month. $4.99 per every 100 questions post that.