What is global database verification?
Global Database Verification checks whether the candidate’s name is present in any public/proprietary database of negative profiles including criminal databases, civil litigation databases, credit databases, etc.
SpringVerify scans these global databases to ensure safe and secure hiring.
Why should you opt for Global Database Verification?
Global Database Verification provides employers more insights into their candidates by accessing global databases which contain much more detailed information such as:
1. Involvement in serious criminal activities and syndicates
2. History of international criminal records
3. Latest reports on active crime data
What does SpringVerify offer?
Global Database Verification reveals vital information on international or domestic criminal involvement. SpringVerify thoroughly screens databases listed on Regulatory, Compliance, Debarment, PEP, and Financial Sanctions authorities globally. This can help you to:
1. Build a safe and secure workplace
2. Be compliant with government regulations
3. Recruit dependable individuals with clean records
SpringVerify helps employers scale their hiring without painful bottlenecks effortlessly. Here’s how SpringVerify helps make hiring decisions instantaneously.
1. Seamless API integration with pre-built HRMS systems
2. Industry leading turnaround time
3. Instant digital verifications
4. World’s first instant verification on WhatsApp
Ready to begin? Great! Follow these simple steps to get started:
Step 1: Upload candidate’s information
A relevant document with the candidate's name, address, and father’s name is required to begin.
Step 2: Scan global databases
SpringVerify runs checks on proprietary and public online databases.
Step 3: Get notified of any red flags
Get prompt and detailed information about the candidates.