- Who can use this feature according to Slack?
- By default, all members except for guests
Workspace owners can choose to restrict who can install and remove apps and integrations. If you can't see the option to remove an app or integration, contact a workspace owner for help.
Note: If a workspace owner has enabled app approval for your workspace, only workspace owners and app managers can remove the Trivia app.
Here are the steps on how to remove Trivia, please follow the below steps:
- Go to the Apps on your Slack, and select App Directory from the top right corner.
- Search for the Trivia app in App Directory.
- Select the Trivia app, then click on Open in App Directory.
- From the app page, click on the Configuration tab.
- Scroll down to Remove app and select Remove app.
Note: Click on the pencil icon, then select Remove. (If there's only one configuration setup, you won't see the pencil icon–simply click Remove at the top of the page.)
- In the pop-up window, click on Remove App.
You have successfully removed Trivia from your Slack workspace. 👍
If Trivia didn't meet your needs, we'd value your input. Fill out the feedback form sent to your email or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help us enhance our services for future use.