How to add candidates in Bulk?
You can use our Bulk Candidate addition feature to add multiple candidates at once.
- Click on the “Alphabet” on the top right
- Click on “Bulk Candidate addition”
Please Note: If there are multiple packages; you will need to create separate files for each individual package and upload each file one at a time.
- You can select the headers from the columns given on the left hand side
- Choose Full Name from drop-down
- Choose Phone Number from drop-down
- Choose Gender from drop-down
- Choose Email ID from drop-down
- Click on “Preview data” to see if the data in the file is correct
- Once you are sure, Click on “Next”
- You will need to select one package and you can also select “Add Ons” which will be applied to all the candidates.
Visual walk-through📽️ : LINK
How to add a candidate?
Steps to add a Candidate are as follows: Click on “Add Candidate” Enter the Name, Email Id, Phone no, Gender and upload Resume (mandatory fields). Consent ✅ Who will fill the BGV form ?? We generally recommend “Ask Candidate” as the candidate has ...
How do I add users from my end to manage the portal?
Here are the steps on how you can add users: Click on “Alphabet” on the top right Click on “My teams” Click on “Add Users” You will need to enter the Name, Email ID and phone number of the user. Select “Access” Click on “Save” Please note - We have ...
How to add a candidate on SpringVerify?
Adding a candidate on SpringVerify is quite easy. Follow these simple steps, and you will be done in no time! Here are the steps to add your Candidate to SpringVerify: Step 1: Visit https://in.springverify.com/ and click on Sign In. Step 2: Enter ...
How to view and download reports for candidates on the dashboard?
Steps to view and download candidate reports: Click on “Candidates” Click on “File icon?” against the candidate’s name under reports Instructional Video Link to the video?️: LINK Pictorial Representations
SpringVerify Dashboard Related FAQs
Q. Can HR select the checks on the dashboard before initiating the case? Yes, HR can select the preferred package and add any specific checks for each candidate. Here’s how: Step 1: Add Candidate Step 2: Select Packages and Add-on checks When you ...