How to Set up EngageWith on Slack?
B) Configuring Basic Account Details
Fill out information like Workspace name, Country, Mobile No etc.
Select the channel from your workspace that you would like to integrate with EngageWith
(Note: All the recognition posts will be posted on this channel)
- Next, Select your preferences for using EngageWith and click on "Continue."
C) Setting up Rewards and Recognition
Step 1 - Configure the Points
Kudos and Shoutouts are two recognition types. Kudos are typically used to appreciate a teammate for a job well done. Shoutouts are given when a teammate goes above and beyond or has accomplished something exceptional.
Teammates get points when they receive a Kudos or Shoutout
E.g. If Kudos is 10 points, they will get 10 points everytime they receive a Kudos
Step 2 - Setup Monthly Points Allowance
Step 3 - Configure the conversion points to enable rewards
- Every point received through recognitions can have a monetary value. Employees can choose to redeem this points from a global catalog with 1000+ premium brands and 20+ categories.
🎉 Congratulations! Your EngageWith Setup is now complete! 🎉
Next Steps to Complete
1. Enable Redemption and other configure other settings
- Click Configure under Rewards tab from the left menu
Your Rewards settings will appear here
Enable Rewards - This will enable the employees to redeem their points
- Give unique name to Points
You can choose to give a unique name to Points. Select from the drop-down or use a custom name.
2. Organizational Values
- You can also set up your organization's core values, making them an integral part of recognition. Everytime a recognition is made, the recognizer can attach an organizational value that resonates with the appreciation.
You can edit the existing values or add a value.
3. Map teams with managers inside EngageWith
- This enables manager approval for public recognitions on Slack.
Mapping can be facilitated in 2 methods: You can do this through a Bulk Update or Mark Managers Individually.
Hover on the user to whom you wanted to assign the Managers and click on the 3-dots
🎉 You are all set with the EngageWith Onboarding 🎉
Who can set up EngageWith in my Slack workspace?
The default setting in your Slack workspace allows any member to add EngageWith without requiring approval from the workspace owner. However, if your workspace owner has enabled app approval, you can either request their approval to add the app ...
How do I recognize someone from the EngageWith homepage?
Here are the steps to recognize your peers using EngageWith from the homepage on Slack: Navigate to EngageWith on your Slack. Click on "Make a Recognition." Choose your preferences: Type of Recognition - Kudos/Shoutout. If you are an Admin, you can ...
Do I need to create a separate account to use EngageWith?
No, you don’t need to create a separate account. EngageWith integrates with your Slack account. Login with your Slack account to set up your profile.
Privileges of an EngageWith Admin
Who can be an EngageWith Admin? By default, the EngageWith installer gets Admin access. To provide your users with Admin privileges, you can easily grant them access by visiting the EngageWith settings page on your Dashboard. What privileges does an ...
What are ‘Values’ within EngageWith?
Configure EngageWith to make your organization's culture an integral part of the way you recognize your colleagues. Tag core values while recognizing someone’s efforts to uphold the culture your organization is building. This can be done by adding ...