Privileges of an EngageWith Admin
Who can be an EngageWith Admin?
- By default, the EngageWith installer gets Admin access. To provide your users with Admin privileges, you can easily grant them access by visiting the EngageWith settings page on your Dashboard.
What privileges does an EngageWith admin possess?
Here's an overview of what an EngageWith admin can do:
- User Management: EngageWith admins can manage user accounts, add new users, and remove inactive ones.
- Configurations: They can configure settings and customize EngageWith according to the organization's requirements.
- Recognition Management: EngageWith admins can oversee recognition activities, review recognitions, and manage approvals.
- Analytics: They have access to analytics and reports that provide insights into employee engagement and recognition metrics.
- Transactions: The EngageWith admin can reload the wallet to maintain hassle-free user redemptions in your workspace. Also, they can view/download subscription invoices.
- Engagement: They can run eNPS and Pulse Surveys in your workspace.
- Admin Management: An EngageWith admin can assign/unassign the admin access to other users in your workspace by navigating to the settings page on your EngageWith dashboard.
- Award a Bonus: EngageWith admins can award a bonus to their workspace users for their exceptional work for the company.
How to Redeem EngageWith Points on Slack?
EngageWith Points can be redeemed by users to purchase gift cards, goods, and services in the 'Redeem Points' section of the EngageWith Dashboard. Note: Only points received by users can be redeemed. Points intended for others cannot be redeemed by ...
Removing EngageWith from a Slack channel
?️Please note that only a Slack admin can remove EngageWith from a Slack channel. ?Here are the steps to Remove EngageWith from a Slack channel: Submit the command /remove @EngageWith Click on "Remove" from the pop-up ?You have successfully ...
How can I view the EngageWith activities of my Slack workspace?
As an EngageWith Admin, you can monitor and keep track of all the EngageWith activities that took place in your workspace from your EngageWith Dashboard. Here are the steps to view the Company-wide Recognitions: Navigate to Rewards Click on All ...
How do I recognize someone from the EngageWith homepage?
Here are the steps to recognize your peers using EngageWith from the homepage on Slack: Navigate to EngageWith on your Slack. Click on "Make a Recognition." Choose your preferences: Type of Recognition - Kudos/Shoutout. If you are an Admin, you can ...
How to Set up EngageWith on Slack?
Schedule a call with our Product Specialists to install and set up EngageWith. You can also setup EngageWith using the below steps: A) Installing EngageWith Install the EngageWith App from the Slack App Directory Click Allow EngageWith to access your ...