What are the commands to launch the Trivia games on Slack?
There are plenty of games available in Trivia. Also, there will be more upcoming as well.
Here is the list of commands and steps to launch the Trivia games on Slack:
Instant Quizzes & Self-paced Quizzes
- We have the best opinion app you can play on Slack. To vote for and stir up a little bit of controversy.
- To start a (Un)Popular Opinion, Submit the command /trivia opinion in a channel or a chat.
- It is a quiz game where it pays to know the correct answer and fool others with your wrong answer. It can also fetch you points.
- To start a round of Gotcha, submit the command /trivia gotcha in a channel or a chat.
- It is a word-guessing game based on the image drawn by others. If it is your turn, You will get the chance to draw. So your team can guess your drawing.
- To start Pictionary, submit the command /trivia Pictionary in a channel.
- Water Cooler talk refers to casual conversations between co-workers about non-work topics.
- To set up a Water Cooler, submit the command /trivia water cooler in your chat with Trivia.
- It is a most Favorite Trivia Game by our users. Guess the movie/TV show depicted in the GIF.
- To set up GIF Charades, submit the command /trivia charades in your chat with Trivia.
True or False
- Thousands of questions, and all you have to do is choose - True or False!
- To set up a True or False, submit the command /trivia true or false in your chat with Trivia.
Run a Poll
- To set up Custom Polls, submit the command /trivia poll in your chat with Trivia.
- Create quizzes with personalized questions and hold special events for your teams.
- To launch a Custom quiz, submit the command /trivia custom quiz in a channel or a chat.
- It bridges the gap and helps you engage beyond your screens, enabling you to connect with your teammates and get to know them better.
- To start VirtualCoffee, submit the command /trivia virtualcoffee in a channel.
- Be the first to answer the emoji-based questions and take home the points! 🔥
- Emoji Rebus doesn't have a command to start. You need to start this game from Trivia App >> Games >> Emoji Rebus
- Guess the word, phrase, or sentence by guessing letters!
- Categories Include Sports, Movies, Office Supplies, Animals, Food, Clothes, and more.
- This doesn't have a command to start. You need to start this game from Trivia App >> Games >> Hangman
What all Games come with Trivia on Slack?
Here is the list of games that Trivia offers on Slack: Instant Quizzes Self-paced Quiz (Un)Popular Opinions Gotcha! Pictionary Water Cooler GIF Charades True or False Custom Polls Custom Quizzes VirtualCoffee Emoji Rebus Hangman Click here to get to ...
How do I add the Trivia App on Slack?
Video Tutorial: Here are the steps to add Trivia to Slack: Open the Apps section on the left panel of your Slack and search for Trivia. Click on Add You will be redirected to the Slack App Directory, Click on Add to Slack. You will see the ...
How to Manage Trivia Automations on Slack?
NOTE: You need Admin access to perform this action. Here's a quick video Tutorial : Here are the steps to manage your Trivia Automation: Open the Trivia app Click on Games below the Home Tab Click on Automate Games Choose the automation you want to ...
Why does Trivia need so many permissions?
Yes, Trivia needs a lot of permissions, technically. But we are not really asking for too much. To ensure a smooth user experience and Great customer service, we usually ask for the Admin name and email address. Jump down to the section below to read ...
How do I get my total score for the Trivia games I played?
You can view the statistics of how many games you have played and won by logging into your Trivia Dashboard. Here are the steps that you can follow: Open the Trivia App. In the Home Tab, click on View Dashboard In the next screen click on View Full ...