What is Address Verification?
Address verification ensures that the address data you collect is accurate, up to date, and standardized. The on-ground agent will visit the candidate's address and confirm if the applicant or their family members have been staying there. With the candidate/respondent, the field associate will confirm the candidate's length of stay at that residence.
To verify the address evidence, the field associate will ask the candidate/respondent to produce one of the following papers.
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar (will be disguised in the report)
How does SpringVerify help you?
SpringVerify Address verification allows you to determine whether your candidate's residence information is genuine and correct. It can assist you with:
- Reducing the chances of employing an incorrectly recognized applicant.
- Complying with the rules and regulations.
- Performing criminal background checks if necessary, as court proceedings are linked to a specific location.
How do I perform Address Verification on SpringVerify?
i) Physical Address Verification
Our on-the-ground representatives physically verify and check the candidate's details. The following is how it works:
- The candidate's house is visited.
- Physical verification is done on the spot.
- The duration of your stay is recorded.
- To validate the address, identity verification (Aadhar/Passport/DL) is required.
ii) Digital Address Verification (DAV)
The candidate's data is collected in real-time here. Any uploads from the gallery or stored images will be rejected. The following is how it works:
- The candidate receives an SMS with a link to begin the verification procedure.
- The residence's location is confirmed using GPS.
- Their residence is photographed and recorded.
- Finally, the length of stay, kind of lodging, and a confirmation of address proving the same are all checked.